Macro, fundamental and technical analysis
At DailyFX Since: 2021
Can we guess your trading personality?
- Analytical Style: Macro inter-market, fundamental and technical
- Time Frame: Medium-Long Term
- Type: Position
- Commercial Bank FX price maker to clients and the inter-bank market
- Portfolio Manager handling currency exposure of Australia’s largest fund manager developing currency overlay programs
- Portfolio Manager with the Global Government Bond Fund
- Managed private capital using various strategies across equities, FX, commodities and rates
- Master of Business in Finance, University of Technology, Sydney
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Most Important Trading Lesson Learned
Plan the trade, then trade the plan. Always.
Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD Sinks but US Dollar Might Be Key
Euro Technical Outlook – A Retreat from Lofty Levels. Will EUR/USD Reverse?
Crude Oil Steadies as Markets Assess US Dollar Direction. Will WTI Regain High Ground?
Australian Dollar Leaps on Hot Jobs Data Ahead of CPI. Where to for AUD/USD?
Euro Ekes Out Gains as the US Dollar Reins in the Bears for Now. Where to for EUR/USD?
Crude Oil Price Rolls Over on China Growth Woes and Libya Re-open. Lower WTI?
US Dollar Finds Traction While China GDP Misses Estimates. Where to for USD?
Gold Price Gives Up Some Gains as the US Dollar Steadies. Where to for XAU/USD?
Australian Dollar Outlook: US Dollar Rout Boosts the Aussie
Australian Dollar Skips a Beat on New RBA Governor Michele Bullock's Appointment
Markets Might be Pricing in Policy Uncertainty That May Present Opportunities
Crude Oil Joins the Party as the US Dollar Takes a Tonking. Higher WTI?
US Dollar Slips While Japanese Yen Rallies Ahead of US CPI. New Lows for USD?
New Zealand Dollar Dipped Initially then Recovered After the RBNZ Left its Cash Rate Alone
Gold Price Firms While US Dollar Eases as Treasury Yields Dip. Where to for XAU/USD?